Last Updated: August 19, 2016
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may solicit the following data:
- name and job title
- contact information, such as email address and phone number
- demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- additional information pertaining to customer surveys and/or offers
We use your information as follows:
- Internal record-keeping
- To refine and enhance our products and services
- To send promotional email about new services, locations, special offers or other information that you may find interesting
- To customize the website based on your interests
- Periodically, we may contact you for market research purposes via email, phone, or mail
- We will never sell your information
We may share personal information as follows:
- When creating or negotiating a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share your information with third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We may share personal information for legal protection and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails will tell you how to “unsubscribe.” Please note that if you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Way Out
3502 Papin Street
Saint Louis, MO 63103